Welcome, and thank you for your interest in a career with Information Technology Systems, located in Newton, Massachusetts. We are actively developing innovative new products, where enthusiastic people with smart, forward-thinking minds make a difference. That's where you come in.
If you are looking for a job with significant growth opportunities and comprehensive benefits, please browse our employment opportunities below.
Department Responsibilities The Casino City content team is responsible for researching and collecting data to maintain and improve Casino City’s industry-best databases about the gambling industry. The data Casino City collects and publishes is of high value for both industry executives and gaming enthusiasts alike. We collect data and information on both the land-based and online gaming industries. And we publish directories, trade publications and websites that are heavily reliant on this data. The collection of complete and accurate data is critical to the success of our company. The role of gaming industry content specialist is important to our business as we continue to supply the industry with accurate and trusted data and grow our products and audience. This position will focus on the online gaming side of the industry. Job Description
As a gaming industry content specialist, you will:
- Research various aspects of the online gaming industry
- Enter the results of your research into Casino City’s databases
- Ensure the data you collect meets the highest quality standards
- Track news about the online gaming industry
- Participate as a team member in the collection of information and share joint responsibility for improving the quality and accuracy of the team’s data
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of the different aspects of the online gaming industry – and how they fit together
- Help support the publication of various Casino City products
- Consistently meet deadlines and deliver required content on schedule
- Effectively work and coordinate with other Casino City staff
You will have:
- Excellent research skills
- Ability to critically evaluate the quality of information
- Exceptional attention to detail and a dogged focus on accuracy
- Knowledge of or interest in the gambling industry
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Facility for learning new computer software tools
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, and on deadline
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, strong problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, life, and disability insurance; vacation, holidays and personal days, and sick time; flexible spending accounts; 401(k); private stock options; and more.
ITS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages diversity in the workplace.
We will not respond to inquiries from recruiting agencies or third parties.
Interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Competitive salary
- 3 weeks paid vacation, plus sick and personal time off
- Health, dental, life, and disability insurance
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free parking
- Fitness facility
- Stock options